Recent Recipes

Playlist 8/26/10

Category :

Theme: BATTLE OF THE SEXES
FEMALES

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Isis
M.I.A. - Born Free
Patti Smith - Because of the Night
Noisettes - Don't Give Up
Arcade Fire - Sprawl II
Cat Power - Free
Killola - Barrel of Donkeys
Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love
Feist - My Moon, My Man
P.J. Harvey - This Is Love
Florence + The Machine - Howl
Neko Case - This Tornado Loves You
Rilo Kiley - Close Call
The Kills - Murdermile
The Dead Weather - New Pony










MALES
Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Get Ready for Love
Elvis Costello - Pump It Up
Cold War Kids - Hang Me Out to Dry
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Delta Spirit - Tomorrow Goes Away
My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious
The Doors - Back Door Man
Jimi Hendrix - If 6 Was 9
Everest - Let Go
Dawes - My Girl to Me
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
The Call - I Still Believe