Recent Recipes

Playlist 9-9-10

0

Category :

The Black Angels- Telephone
The Black Angels- Young Men Dead
Brian Jonestown Massacre- Wasting Away
Bob Dylan- Forever Young
The Velvet Underground- Venus in Furs
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club- Stop
The Whigs- Right Hand On My Heart
Kings of Leon- Closer
Delta Spirit- White Table
Dr. Dog- Stranger
The Clash- Lost In the Supermarket (Request)
The Clash- The Guns of Brixton
Arctic Monkeys- My Propeller
Eugene McGuinness- Fonz
Cold War Kids- Hair Down
Camera Obscura- French Navy
Simon & Garfunkel- The Boxer
Metric- Glass Ceiling
Broken Social Scene- All to All
Autolux- Here Comes Everybody
Radiohead- 2 + 2 = 5
We Are Scientists- Nice Guys
Pixies- La La Love You
Weezer- My Name is Jonas
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin- Back In Saddle (Request)
Wolf Parade- You Are A Runner & and I am my Father's son
Arcade Fire- Intervention
Spoon- My Mathematical Mind
The Black Keys- Goodbye Babylon
Band of Skulls- Fires
The White Stripes- The Big Three Killed My Baby
Death Cab For Cutie- Debate Exposed doubt
Jeff Buckley- Dream Brother

0 comments:

Post a Comment