Recent Recipes

Everest Announce New Album and New Song

0

Category : , , ,

Everest released a new song today entitled "Rapture". You can download it for FREE here!

I heard this song for the first time last summer when they opened one of their shows with it. I was blown away immediately because it was so heavy and loud as hell. After the show I asked the band, "What was that song you opened with about the Rapture?" They responded, "Rapture". Now having heard the studio version, its the rocker I remember.

Everest are gearing up to release their third album, Ownerless. Due out on June 26 via ATO.

I reviewed their last album, On Approach, and it was damn near perfect. And "Let Go" was our 2010 song of the year. That statement is not to be taken lightly.

One of my favorite things about Everest is their ability to mix things up. They draw from a slew of influences and it shows through the variety of songs on their albums. Let's hope Ownerless is full of rockers, sweet ballads, and anthems that we all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment