Recent Recipes

Playlist 4/8/10

0

Category :

Theme: Opening Tracks for Opening Day

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Wolf Parade - You Are A Runner and I Am My Father's Son
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
Everest - Let Go
Cold War Kids - We Used to Vacation
Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Dr. Dog - The Breeze
Monsters of Folk - Dear God
The Black Keys - Thickfreakness
Stone Temple Pilots - Dead and Bloated
Them Crooked Vultures - No One Love Me, Neither Do I
Death From Above 1979 - Turn It Out
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole
The Kills - No Wow
Phantogram - Mouthful of Diamonds
Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place
Metric - Help, I'm Alive
The Airborne Toxic Event - Wishing Well
Mission of Burma - 1,2,3, Party!
Bright Eyes - At The Bottom of Everything
Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Muse - New Born
Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
Foo Fighters - All My Life
Califone - Funeral Singers
Of Montreal - Gronlandic Edit
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Love Burns
Interpol - Pioneer to the Falls
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

0 comments:

Post a Comment